Palma Airport Majorca
Palma Airport is located around 8km to the east of the historic capital city of Palma de Mallorca close to the village of Can Pastilla. The airport has 4 terminals, A-D, and handles around 24m passengers a year (2015 figures).
Transport Options at Palma Airport
From Palma Airport there are various options to get to your resort.
There is no train service at Palma Airport. The nearest train station is in Palma.
Tourist Shuttle Bus
If you have booked a package holiday with one of the larger tour operators then most transfers are via shuttle bus. If you wish to hire a car, it can be delivered to your accommodation.
A 4-person taxi from Palma Airport to Palma city centre should cost around € 25 to € 30. A minibus for the same journey for 9-12 people will be around € 60.
The transfer times from Palma Airport depend on which resort you are staying at, and it is often when people find out their transfer times that they realise that Majorca is a bigger island than they expected. The approximate transfer times to some of the most popular resorts are shown below.
Road Distances from Palma Airport
- Alcudia 59km/36 miles (1 hour 30)
- Andratx 32km/19 miles (40 mins)
- Cala Millor 70km/43 miles (1 hour)
- Manacor 50km/30 miles (45 mins)
- Magaluf 21km/12 miles (30 mins)
- Palma Centre 8km/5 miles (15 mins)
- Palma Nova 25km/16 miles (30 mins)
- Puerto Pollensa 57km/35 miles (1 hour 30)
- Santa Ponsa 30km/18 miles (30 mins)